Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Family/Gang - Format

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alivera_Sanchez

Alivera_Sanchez

Family/Gang - Format Empty
PostSubject: Family/Gang - Format   Family/Gang - Format I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:28 am

Use this format for you're gang application.

Quote :

Gang Name:
Gang Leader:
Co-leaders (maximum of 2, optional):
Background info or story of your gang (minimum of 150 words):
Do you have at least $50,000 in your bank:

Unique rank list:
Rank 6:
Rank 5:
Rank 4:
Rank 3:
Rank 2:
Rank 1:

Starting members (minimum of 2):
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

Level of the leader:
Why you should be given a gang:
Back to top Go down
Johnny_Mazae

PostSubject: United Thug Nation (UTN)   Family/Gang - Format I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:00 am

Gang Name: United Thug Nation
Gang Leader: Johnny_Mazae
Co-leaders (maximum of 2, optional): Ramon_Mazae

I was raised in a very ghetto area. I was born and raised to fight for my life and to kill if i needed to. My dad got murdered in a shootout against some slobs in west San Fierro that fled not too long after that, and my mom passed away from a drug overdose.
I had no family at all by the age of 7. I didn't have enough money for an education, so all I knew was what I saw every single day; Death, blood and tears. I have gained and lost friends on my journey, and I still look ahead to take on what comes at me next.

Do you have at least $50,000 in your bank: No, I have $30,000 in the bank.

Unique rank list:
Rank 6: Leader
Rank 5: Top Dog'
Rank 4: True Homie
Rank 3: Hustler
Rank 2: Li'l Homie
Rank 1: Hood Rat

1.) Johnny_Mazae
2.) Ramon_Mazae
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

Level of the leader: 6

Our gang should get the spot because we will always be active and we will try our hardest to make the server interesting and we'll try to get everyone involved on good roleplay action.
Back to top Go down
Alivera_Sanchez

Alivera_Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Family/Gang - Format   Family/Gang - Format I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:31 pm

Dear Johnny.

I have decided to ACCEPT "The United Thug Nation" as a family/gang.

It will be created as soon as possible. Thank you for applying, be sure you already know where your HQ Should be located, and what cars your family/gang will have.
Back to top Go down
Kevin_Clone

PostSubject: Application   Family/Gang - Format I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:16 am

Gang Name: Rio De Janiero
Gang Leader: Kevin_Clone
Co-leaders (maximum of 2, optional): None
I am Kevin_Clone, I was born in Las Venturas. I used to be in the army long time ago, I got out last year. I went home, i had no one, i started a business, Mechanic Auto, Made some money bought some cars, a house. I started all the Street Racing thing alone. I made alot of money, made it in the top 3 of the best racers in Las Venturas, but not for long. One day i was at my place, repairing on some cars, the cops came. They had evidence that i was street racing, but not enough evidence. They took my rides and my garage, now i got nothing left. Then i came here in Los Santos, and this time im not doing it alone. Im getting a family to come with me. We do this thing together.

Do you have at least $50,000 in your bank: Nope, but i asked the admins and they told me to apply on the forums .

Unique rank list:
Rank 6: Real Toretto
Rank 5: Champion
Rank 4: Trusted Toretto
Rank 3: Street Racer
Rank 2: The Mechanic
Rank 1: Toretto Wannabe

1.) Scott Baker
2.) Kevin Clone
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

Level of the leader: 2
Why you should be given a gang: I should be given a gang because all the other gangs are all about killing people and crap like that. I think that this is the only gang that will create LOADS of RPing in the server because It is a street racing Gang.
Back to top Go down
Jack_Waze

PostSubject: Re: Family/Gang - Format   Family/Gang - Format I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:43 am

Gang Name : The West Side

Gang Leader: Nick_Winstone

Co-leaders (maximum of 2, optional): Lee_Jhonson

My name is Nick Winstone , and I grew up in a little house in grove street in Los Santos, i was used to travel between los santos and sanferio, then when i grew up enough to live alone, I moved to RichMan city. I love to try the new sports, at the end, i love to play basketball and football. i also like computers and other things like driving and racing. I dont like to be rude or mean to others, no i am so kind, actually i dont get angry fast, but I have a good personality and sometimes i like to be fun and have fun. when i was living in grove street, I had one brother and one sister. My dad was a great doctor, and my mom was a real nice mother. I didn't like atlethics that much, But actually after a while, my brother taught me new sports such like football and basketball, which became my favorite sports. In school I had pretty decent grades, most of them were A's. i used to like my school, especially my friends who i trusted and liked. But unfortunately i haven't enjoyed my childhood, cause of some thugs came in my house while i was hanging out with my friends out side, and they burned my house, and all my familly in it, but dad was the only person who was rescued from this huge disaster, after that my dad decided to move on sanferrio for some while , and I was 15 years old. In sanferrio I learned how to drive and learned how to live independent, there, i grew up mostly as a Teen and learned to do some other things such as fixing things, doing the medical aids, and alot of other things, and after that, my dad died, and i moved to los santos again to live alone in RichMan, with a fortune that my dad left for me after his death, and after that, i decided to live the rest of my life helping the innocent people and the civilians, with anyway...

Do you have at least $50,000 in your bank: Yeah ( 400k)

Unique rank list:
Rank 6: Leader
Rank 5: Co-Leader
Rank 4: Assistant
Rank 3: Experienced
Rank 2: Advanced
Rank 1 : Member

1.)Nick_Winstone
2.)Lee_Jhonson

Level of the leader: 1( Right now )

We are always active and we will be active every day .

I know all the rules I can lead very well my family Smile
Back to top Go down
Gollum

Gollum

PostSubject: Re: Family/Gang - Format   Family/Gang - Format I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:29 am

DEAR NICK

I have decided to ACCEPT "The West Side" as a family/gang.

It will be created as soon as possible. Thank you for applying, be sure you already know where your HQ Should be located, and what cars your family/gang will have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family/Gang - Format   Family/Gang - Format I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family/Gang - Format
Page 1 of 1