Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D-Block Ballas Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smokey_Loc

Smokey_Loc

D-Block Ballas Story Empty
PostSubject: D-Block Ballas Story   D-Block Ballas Story I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:53 am

D-Block Ballas also known as GlenPark Ballas, The Story started from 20 years from now, They was Young in Ghetto they had no money they was dealing around, one two best friends was known as [[Smokey,Manny]] They was hangin around entred a store [[24/7]] they was need a beer so they joined there started searching for the beer, the store owners was from Japan.

Cashier : /do Cashier Look's at the two gang members [[Smokey,Manny]] confiused as he carefully watch's what they are doing

Smokey : /me Look's at the Cashier with an Angry look as he keep's walking with Manny while speaking with him.

Manny : /me Would notice the Cashier looking at him but he ignore's him and keep's walking with Smokey.

Smokey say's : Ey mayne' lee' us go in dis' shii' ove' dere' might be da' shii'..

Manny say's : Coo' mayne' buu' lees' be quick

Cashier : /me Would start following [[Manny,Smokey]] Look's what they are doing while acting cleaning.

Smokey : /me Would look back to the Cashier Angry as he start's a discussion with him.

Smokey say's : Ey are yo' following us mufucka'? we ain't stealin' shii' we gonna pay mayne'

Manny : /me Would quickly look back to the Cashier and smile's after hearing Smokey's words.

Manny say's : Chea' mayne' we gonna pay dat' shii' now lee' us make our shii' aigh'?

Cashier say's : Just get what you want and dont make problem i want no problems.

Smokey : /me Would take the beer flash in his right hand as he open's it and start's drinking in the Store.

Cashier say's : Hey you didn't pay yet Pay first

Smokey say's : Mufucka' dunn' act like a whore we gonna' pay

Cashier say's : No drinks into the store please leave now.

Smokey : /me Look's at the Cashier Angry while paying him 25$

Manny Say's : Shii' mayne Chill ouu' mufucka'

Cashier say's : If i were your mother i would kill my self.

Smokey : /me Turn's to the cashier while pulling out his gun and shout's

Smokey say's : Whaa' yo' said abou' ma' motha' bitch? huh whaa' did ya' said?

/me Would shot two Bullets in the Cashier's Wirst

/do Baam BAAM

And this was the first crime for Smokey,Manny they started making **** around till their friend was getting dead around the city from a gang Called Grove ST. they raid them back and killed 5 from them... This why the war started btw. the two gangs Ballas raided much and captured much this is why they are most respected than GroveST.

Back to top Go down

D-Block Ballas Story
Page 1 of 1