Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harry Cadilac - Player Complaint

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake_McDowell

Harry Cadilac - Player Complaint Empty
PostSubject: Harry Cadilac - Player Complaint   Harry Cadilac - Player Complaint I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:28 am

Player you are reporting: Harry Caddilac
Date of incident: 15.11.2013
Time of incident: 19:00 - 19:15

Your Ingame name: Jake McDowell
Other witnesses involved: Jim Johnson

Rule broken:Non-RP, RT, etc..How was this rule broken?: First, Jim and Harry were arguing about something, i don't know what that was, and i didn't get into it. After that, someone wrote in /d (departments chat) to tow up some cars at Idlewood, when i did that, i went at my HQ to impound the first car, Harry was there and waited for me there to arrest me. When i arrived he told me to pull over, and i did that, he just tazed me, cuffed me, detained me with no saying a word, or RPing.
At LSPD garage, the /arrest point, he placed me 6 wanted stars with reasons: Assisting in a murder, Stealing Wheels, and something that god knows where it is from.
I was put in jail for 3600 seconds, and i was fined 10000 (jail punishment).

Evidence to support your claim: Support: Jim Johnson, and here are some pictures:
Harry Cadilac - Player Complaint Or86Okd,VFzo9Fn Harry Cadilac - Player Complaint Or86Okd,VFzo9Fn#1
Other notes: Ask Jim and he would say the same thing. This guy really pissed me off, there is no RP reason, or anything.
Back to top Go down

Harry Cadilac - Player Complaint
Page 1 of 1