Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jason_Bishop / Jr.Mod Applications

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jason_Bishop

Jason_Bishop / Jr.Mod Applications Empty
PostSubject: Jason_Bishop / Jr.Mod Applications   Jason_Bishop / Jr.Mod Applications I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:01 pm

1.Character Name: Jason_Bishop
2.Character Level: 1
3.Current Occupation: Finding around from the LS
4.Any Warns/Bans in last 90 days? No
5.Why would you make a good helper (min. 200 chars) To help the newbie from the server guide the players about the Server information help them how to act as a New and Lovable players on the server help them how to Roleplay good and more responsible from the Reports and guide the members from staff team helping them as good and more courage take the responsible about acting for a Staff member and make them proud to be a part of the team and more iresponsiblity from the Newbie Channel Actived Guide Honest and the important thing from this App is how you love the other players and bust the Abusived and Non Commercial players from the Channel and take them from the Punishment
6.Timezone that you play: 5 to 3 hours
Back to top Go down
Jason_Bishop

Jason_Bishop / Jr.Mod Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason_Bishop / Jr.Mod Applications   Jason_Bishop / Jr.Mod Applications I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:56 pm

Thanks from the Following Admins that Accepted me
Back to top Go down

Jason_Bishop / Jr.Mod Applications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Career's Board (OOC)-
Jump to: