Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloodz 187 Streetz.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clifford_Harris

Clifford_Harris

Bloodz 187 Streetz. Empty
PostSubject: Bloodz 187 Streetz.   Bloodz 187 Streetz. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:33 pm

Gang Name: Bloodz 187's Street
Gang Leader: Clifford_Harris
Co-leaders (Currently None, if this is an option, then i might have some people i can bring.)
Background Story: How did it all start, you wonder? It all has a long history, deep from the childhood of the curent Hoodking, or Triple Original Gangster, Clifford Harris, AKA, Heat. Clifford originated from Los Angeles, California. He had a rough childhood due to the complete lack of money his family had. A family with a ton of kids. Clifford had several brothers, that today may still be representing the set... or not. Rashad and Darnell are two of his brothers.. Coming back to Clifford; Clifford couldn't stand the sights of his dad being aggresive with his mother, so he decided to try his luck in the world. He moved to Santos with the money he removed from his fathers matress. Unfortunately for him... the trip began only then.
Until the age of seventeen, he lived the rough life of a blood affiliated member, in the organization led by his cousin, Reshay. Due to several aggresive intercourses with the mexicans, and several shootouts, Clifford, his cousin and two loyal goons prepared themselves for a drive-by. Unluckily, their tahoma lacked a number plate, so a cruiser stopped them. Having firepower in their trunk, they proceeded to evade the cops. Little they knew what was coming next. After a succesful P.I.T maneuver from the cruiser, the tahoma smashed into a tree. Good thing the airbags were still working on that pile of rusty ****.
A huge shootout occured, and Clifford started running from the scene to the shore of the Las Venturas cannal. Despite his agility, PD tazed him down, and applied the cuffs onto his wrists. Clifford was getting dizzier and dizzier, and he can only remember seeing his cousin getting filled with holes by the PD officers.

The first area of the Bloodz 187’s... now here's where the real deal started. You might remember from what I just said that Clifford was sent to prison, back then the prison was called Los Santos Prison, I know, San Andreas Correctional Facility sounds better, and looks better. L.S.P was a pile of ****. I tell you, young nigga. Anyway... back to the story. The first area started in Shankwood, but where was this Shankwood? This Shankwood was up Felton Boulevard, right on the bridge separating Los Flores flats from East Las Colinas and East Los Santos. Back then, Big Tiny was Lawless favourite goon, he was his fucking right hand, but the nigga in the end proved to be a gump. Nigga just ran out of town-... wait, I'm derailing from the story again. Aight, aight..
Check it, back then, the set was lacking manpower and money big time... but Clifford managed to sustain a friendship with Kilo Block, so it all came good to his ass. Kilo helped them get in the game, helped them get money and **** to sell, but it all had a price... thats how the streets be.

Time flew once again nigga, and my brother decided to give me a dial and help him reform the set. ****, I was cursing that nigga day and night, but motherfucker bought me a plane ticket, so I couldn't complain. I arrived to the spot, and he told me to get everyone in their rides and ride down to Crenshaw. What was this Crenshaw ****? Crenshaw used to be a hood owned most of its existance by bloods. Before us, there was this crip set, that moved in after Crenshaw B'vard Bloods died out. We cleaned them out with Kilo's help, and **** started coming back. We got ourselves new contacts, and managed to gain a whole load of mary jane and crack to supply everyone on the corners... now beef really started nigga. Big Tiny was Lawless right hand man back then, as he still is, but **** wasn't going too well. We formed some sort of a truce with the Saint Jeff' Families, who were on the other side of the block. But one of their niggas was trynna make beef. I called my nigga Crow, and I told'em plain simple : "Your niggas want beef? You'll get beef then. If not, you better make sure that motherfucker's brains is on my sidewalk tommorow". I hung up on the nigga.
Nigga kept his promise, that motherfucker put end to that wanna-be thug who was trynna start beef. The bond with Saints Crew... Washington Block was taxin' and supplying us **** for selling, but it was all overpriced. So we said no. Saints and 187’s moved in on Washington, with more than fifty niggas in that march-... but ****. Beef started, and Lawless bitched out. He turned his back to the Saints and joined the Washingtons. I was so damn pissed nigga.. I tell you.

I decided to move back to LA for abit, keep **** in check, I mean, ****, I didn't want to beef the Saints, not after all they did to keep that truce up and after all our deals together. But I couldn't turn my back to Lawless, so in like three weeks I came back... Nigga was shocked. He thought I'm dead! Like real talk! I AIN"T DEAD FOOL. So word, you got how **** went. But ****-... after we solved our **** back, Saints died out, Crow got busted, Demon, his right hand got imprisoned for life until further announcement,
so **** was going from bad to worse. You see nigga? You all hyped up now, I told ya we got a great history, but we all got things we want to remember or forget from what this set went through. Thats how **** around 'ere been, like it or not, we did backstab niggas, we did help niggas, hell, we even beefed niggas without fear. We're the 187’s..
The war of the Crenshaw Boulevard... ****, now this might get nostalgic and sad nigga. Like I was tellin' ya yesterday night, cause you nigga wanted to know oua' history.. Them niggas from CBB, that blood set who was here before us tried to take our hood back, so word, we said nah nah, this our boulevard now, y'all better **** off. ****, they started bussin' shots like it was no tomorrow. Hell errupted in here. Some of my loyal goons got shot... one of our goons-.. ugh, can't remember his name just switched sides with Crenshaw so he ain't got clapped. But ha, they clapped him themselves. Lawless back then was busy helding some **** on another front of the set, our front in firearm trafficking. He liked slangin' guns and getting the goons to handle firepower. Had to get that nigga help our asses back here, so I called'em. Nigga raged at me over the phone, like, WHATS MY FUCKING FAULT FOOL? I shook my head and told him to get his ass down there cause its a fucking war-zone. Crenshaw was buckin' shots, SWAT was raiding us daily, some fake crip set was causing beef with us, so yea. 'Cause war was fucking our bid'ness, their bid'ness, killing our niggas, killing their niggas, CBB came to us with a deal. They promised us a big sum of money, in stacks of 100.000$ each rubberband, and we took it, we didn't need no more dead niggas. So now we going back to Idlewood nigga.
The present now is right here nigga, in the curent days of the set. We representing the red, the Bloodz 187’s Street. What we handle? You know it yourself nigga, I aint even gotta tell you once more. S'all good within' the set right now. We still got that beef, but yo, it ain't no big damn thang. We survive it err'time. Go get your ass on the corner now fool, before I get Maniac or Blank to kick your teeth in.

Family Rules: It's recommended to read the following information carefully if you are planning to roleplay with Bloodz 187’s Street:

Upon joining this faction, you agree that we have the right to character kill you or player kill you at any time. The affiliation process can take as much as we like, and it is started once we feel like it. Members that will partake in it, are contacted in character about it, and if passed or not, they will receive the status out of character too. As you become affiliated, we have full control upon your character's faith, and we can character kill you at any time we want. If you break several out of character rules, but break -in character rules- too, you shall be striked or character killed (player killed) depending on the gravity of the situation.
Keep the Out Of Character chat to a minimum.
Even if we lack any affiliated members ingame at the time you are online, that doesn't mean you should just quit, you can always create a variety of roleplay on your own. Even if its not the most enjoyable thing, it helps us form an oppinion about you.
Roleplaying as a child does not justify any trolling or unreal acts at all. Noone is forcing you to avoid roleplay as a child, but roleplay him/her correctly. Don't expect to be roaming around at the age of six with a gun in your hand and selling crack cocaine.
You as a member are expected to develop your character, create roleplay for yourself and for the people around you.
Visiting the private forums on a daily basis is a must. It's your responsibility to stay up to date with the new rules and updates.
If you have any Out Of Character complaints about the insiders of this faction you will need to send a private message to me. Regarding the incident and explain it in detail.
It is suggested to not include screenshots of intercourses or chats that can be metagamed by members of the community. Its up to you and your will, we're not restricting you from doing it.
It's recommended to blur out all of the names in your screenshots before posting them.
All characters should be developed from scratch with emotions and individuality. Character development is a must for every single person roleplaying with us.
Roleplaying someone's relative does not improve your chances of becoming an insider. Make sure you trust the people you allow to roleplay as your relatives before your character's future is put on the line due to their mistakes.
Remain realistic at all times, do not wander by yourself in rival territory, or just provoke them because you are bored.
Family hoppers are NOT welcome, if you are going to stay here for a month or two and then leave, then find yourself another family to roleplay with, this is not for you.

Do you have at least $50,000 in your bank: Negative, not yet.

Unique rank list:
Rank 6:Hoodking
Rank 5:Tripple O.G
Rank 4:O.G
Rank 3:G
Rank 2:Bloodz Soldier
Rank 1:Hoodrat

Starting members (minimum of 2):None yet, but possibly some old RP friends of mine, if this is an option, then i might be able to bring em, if not, i'll get to recruiting right away, and stay active as hell.
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

Level of the leader: 1, as i'm new to the server, but i'm very old inbetween the frames of the RP world.
Why you should be given a gang: Simply because i love RP, if people wants to fool around, they can go ahead and find a DM server or something, if you like RPing, join an RP server, and because my RP skills is high, if i must judge in my own oppinion, and also because i've ran families/factions before, and i've never gotten complains.
Back to top Go down
Clifford_Harris

Clifford_Harris

PostSubject: Re: Bloodz 187 Streetz.   Bloodz 187 Streetz. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:50 pm

I would very much like to get Rank 3. changed to Bloodz Affiliated, instead, if possible of course.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Ruthless

PostSubject: Re: Bloodz 187 Streetz.   Bloodz 187 Streetz. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:52 pm

considering you posted an app an werent just given a slot, i /support, plus a blood gang.. why not?
Back to top Go down
Alivera_Sanchez

Alivera_Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Bloodz 187 Streetz.   Bloodz 187 Streetz. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:25 pm

Dear Mr.Harris, i must say i was impressed with your application and the family's background stroy. If we cut to the chase. Its very good, by far the best i've seen.

Thats why i decided to ACCEPT your application!
Back to top Go down
Clifford_Harris

Clifford_Harris

PostSubject: Re: Bloodz 187 Streetz.   Bloodz 187 Streetz. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:15 pm

Not trying to dissapoint anyone, and it's quite a fail move, but the family will be a Mexican Family, called 187th Latin Kings, due to the lack of no Mexicans, the App will be up a bit later, as it takes a while to write a good App story, hope you can all still support, and bare with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodz 187 Streetz.   Bloodz 187 Streetz. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloodz 187 Streetz.
Page 1 of 1