Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

187th Latin Kings, (Bloodz disabled, due to lack of Mexicans) bare with me.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clifford_Harris

Clifford_Harris

187th Latin Kings, (Bloodz disabled, due to lack of Mexicans) bare with me. Empty
PostSubject: 187th Latin Kings, (Bloodz disabled, due to lack of Mexicans) bare with me.   187th Latin Kings, (Bloodz disabled, due to lack of Mexicans) bare with me. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:55 am

Gang Name: 187th Latin Kings
Gang Leader: Jesus_Arrellano
Co-leaders (Currently none, working on it.):
Background info or story of your gang (minimum of 150 words): The Westside (WS) 187th Latin Kings (187th) gang is a medium sized Sureño gang founded in the southeastern corner of the predominantly African American neighborhood Jefferson. The gang’s history traces back to the early 70’s with the older defunct gang known as Los Muerto. Los Muerto consisting of several smaller gangs all under one banner to combat with other gangs from surrounding areas such as Glen Park, the Northern half of Jefferson, the western half of Jefferson, and East Los Santos. Originally the 187th Latin Kings was a tagging crew known as 187th (187th LK) and in the late 70’s to early 80’s joined under Los Muerto when the group was formed by two friends Ricardo “Joker” Martinez (imprisoned) and Felipe “Chuy” Hernandez (deceased).

In the time period of the 80’s the clique made their respect, for unknown reasons, most gang members agree that it was simply a matter of fear and appealed to members who started using the name. During this time the Los Muerto gang wanted to demolish it cliques and for everyone to use LMO and cliques were to be named by their streets. Also the Los Muerto was working hand in hand with a Bloodz gang to get rid of another Hispanic clique from Jefferson that broke away from LMO for unknown reasons. Members of the 187th Latin Kings clique were quick to disagree and broke away from Los Muerto, not wanting to take part in any relationships with a gang opposite of its ethnic background. This sparked a rivalry between the two gangs, in which weakened LMO and 187th during the crack epidemic. Due to the escalated violence in the gang world from the crack epidemic and the gang junctions that followed in the coming years, Los Muerto was taken down and became defunct while 187th Latin Kings survived and grew.

187th Latin Kings was weak in numbers during the mid 90’s. The shot-callers of the gang at the time decided to absorb smaller cliques and tagger crews into the gang, like LMO had done to them. Only one clique and a tagger crew joined up with 187th Latin Kings but this was just enough to increase the gang size to attract more members. The gang then organized itself into to three cliques; Aztec Warriors (AW’s) whom held Cardinal Park, Tres Punto’s (Three P’s) that held Crenshaw, and the clique that controls Prairie Ave called the Vultures (VTS). Another gang operation in the early 2000’s halted the growth of the gang any further, taking down with it a key figure heads within the gang. Today the gang is rendered to low numbers with most of its members deceased or imprisoned. A few tagging related to the gang have been recently popping up in the Cardinal Park area with the release of juvenile members and some older members attempting to bring the gang back to its former glory.

Do you have at least $50,000 in your bank: Yes, i do.

Unique rank list:
Rank 6:El Jefe
Rank 5:Teniente
Rank 4:Guerrero
Rank 3:Soldado
Rank 2:Perro
Rank 1:Cholo

Starting members (minimum of 2):Currently none, friends joining in hopefully, or else, i'm on it.
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

Level of the leader: 3 currently, but active as hell.
Why you should be given a gang: Because i'm very experienced, i love RP, simple as that, i have no intention to mess up my chance, if i'm given one.
Back to top Go down
Clifford_Harris

Clifford_Harris

187th Latin Kings, (Bloodz disabled, due to lack of Mexicans) bare with me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 187th Latin Kings, (Bloodz disabled, due to lack of Mexicans) bare with me.   187th Latin Kings, (Bloodz disabled, due to lack of Mexicans) bare with me. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 1:01 am

Same rules apply, as for the Bloodz family.
Family Rules: It's recommended to read the following information carefully if you are planning to roleplay with 187th Latin Kings:

Upon joining this family, you agree that we have the right to character kill you or player kill you at any time. The affiliation process can take as much time as we like, and it is started once we feel like it. Members that will partake in it, are contacted in character about it, and if passed or not, they will receive the status out of character too. As you become affiliated, we have full control upon your character's faith, and we can character kill you at any time we want. If you break several out of character rules, but break -in character rules- too, you shall be striked or character killed (player killed) depending on the gravity of the situation.
Keep the Out Of Character chat to a minimum.
Even if we lack any affiliated members ingame at the time you are online, that doesn't mean you should just quit, you can always create a variety of roleplay on your own. Even if its not the most enjoyable thing, it helps us form an oppinion about you.
Roleplaying as a child does not justify any trolling or unreal acts at all. Noone is forcing you to avoid roleplay as a child, but roleplay him/her correctly. Don't expect to be roaming around at the age of six with a gun in your hand and selling crack cocaine.
You as a member are expected to develop your character, create roleplay for yourself and for the people around you.
Visiting the private forums on a daily basis is a must. It's your responsibility to stay up to date with the new rules and updates.
If you have any Out Of Character complaints about the insiders of this faction you will need to send a private message to me. Regarding the incident and explain it in detail.
It is suggested to not include screenshots of intercourses or chats that can be metagamed by members of the community. Its up to you and your will, we're not restricting you from doing it.
It's recommended to blur out all of the names in your screenshots before posting them.
All characters should be developed from scratch with emotions and individuality. Character development is a must for every single person roleplaying with us.
Roleplaying someone's relative does not improve your chances of becoming an insider. Make sure you trust the people you allow to roleplay as your relatives before your character's future is put on the line due to their mistakes.
Remain realistic at all times, do not wander by yourself in rival territory, or just provoke them because you are bored.
Family hoppers are NOT welcome, if you are going to stay here for a month or two and then leave, then find yourself another family to roleplay with, this is not for you.
Back to top Go down

187th Latin Kings, (Bloodz disabled, due to lack of Mexicans) bare with me.
Page 1 of 1