Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Suggestion] Selling Used Car / House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom_Kelwin

[Suggestion] Selling Used Car / House Empty
PostSubject: [Suggestion] Selling Used Car / House   [Suggestion] Selling Used Car / House I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 3:25 am

IG Name: - Tom_Kelwin

Today's Date: - 11/11/2013

Your suggestion is: - Coming out with a command like /sellcar [carID] [playerid] [price] and/or /sellhouse [houseid] [playerid] [price]

Why would you suggest this: - Selling your used car / houses to other players would do     benefits for both the buyers and the sellers.

1) The Sellers can earn money and get rid of the old ones to buy a new one, or he/she can sell off their donator's cars to non-donator players.

2) The Buyers can buy cars / houses at a relatively low price depending on how much the seller offers, which can or cannot be below market price.

(I'm not sure if this systems has been implemented or not, just giving out suggestions Smile)lol!
Back to top Go down
Alivera_Sanchez

Alivera_Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Selling Used Car / House   [Suggestion] Selling Used Car / House I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:09 pm

Dear Kelwin, as this is already been scripted in (( Always was )). You can already do /sellmycar (( To sell your vehicle )), and /sellhouse / /sellmyhouse (( To sell your house )).

Back to top Go down
Tom_Kelwin

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Selling Used Car / House   [Suggestion] Selling Used Car / House I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:43 pm

I meant selling them to other players, not selling them back to the states.
Back to top Go down
Alivera_Sanchez

Alivera_Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Selling Used Car / House   [Suggestion] Selling Used Car / House I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:54 pm

Yes, /sellmycar [ID] [Price] or, /sellmycartomarket [To sell it back to the Dealerhip]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Selling Used Car / House   [Suggestion] Selling Used Car / House I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Suggestion] Selling Used Car / House
Page 1 of 1