Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Storyline Suggestion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ValentinoV

ValentinoV

Storyline Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Storyline Suggestion   Storyline Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:35 am

Storyline Suggestion

Hi, this is Valentino Vaulkan speaking.

This is my Suggestion.

If anyone can agree on anything, multiplayer is fun. If anyone can agree on anything, sometimes we miss playing regular old San Andreas as well. But we keep getting pulled back into old Multiplayer. Well, maybe my suggestion name was misleading. Or maybe it wasn't. It depends on your interpretation of Storyline. Here is my interpretation, along with an Example. This Example is my number one choice in your usage if the Administrators choose to consider it. It is marked by
"EXAMPLE".

So, my interpretation of Storyline, is, giving the players a chance to really explore stuff. Find stuff out. Learn. Investigate. Solve big stuff. That sort of thing. I love being involved in those types of RP. Now, here is my example. Remember the mark!

EXAMPLE

For instance: There is a legal faction added into the game. With some kind of name. Something like, Umbrella. No? You don't like it? I didn't either. It sucks. Isn't there a movie with that involved? Eck. How about Resotta? Yeah, thats original. Shh, don't tell anyone, but there is an add above that says Rosetta Stone, and I kind-of derived it from that. Seriously, shut the hell up. Don't tell anyone, or they won't like the idea anymore.

So yeah. Resotta Research Facility. It can have a huge base somewhere. Like that building out in Bone County. People can drive by it and see those fences and wonder:
"Damn, I wonder whats inside that base."
Then they can go over there and get shot by the guards.

See! That gives you an idea of the Resotta Research Facility. Very secretive. People like secretive stuff. People want to find out secrets. People want to uncover them. And I think that is EXACTLY what Virgo Gaming needs. Normal people walk around and see this guy in a nice suit, with sunglasses. They wonder, "Who is this guy? He looks like an agent!"
Well, he IS an agent. They are among you. Or us. I guess im included in the Us. Since im normal. Im not calling you NOT normal, im just saying.

So yeah. Resotta R.F. Resotta got a Big Base. Resotta got Big Guns. Resotta got Agents in Black Suits. Resotta got Secrets. But guess who knows about Resotta? You got it!

ALL Police Officers know about Resotta. What do they know? They know its a rank of Authority. Not necessarily more powerful than the Police Departments, but definitely an authority. They don't know everything, though. But they trust Resotta. and Resotta trusts them.

It isn't a matter of If you find out what Resotta is, you die. It ain't even like that. Its a matter of If you get too much in Resotta's beezwax, you gon' wake up dead. Does that make sense? "Wake up Dead"? Doesn't matter, sounds epic. Resotta don't take kindly to snoopers. We'll shove this tank cannon barrel up yo'--

This doesn't mean Resotta is totally closed off from employment and the rest of the world. Resotta likes to get their snoop on too. You might get recruited off the street, straight kid-napped. And if you disagree, no worries. You'll just wake up in the hospital, not remembering that. Its not complicated, its Simple.

Resotta might buy itself a little company off a bit of land, and it might do some recruition through that. It'd be like, "Attosar Industries is recruitin' businessmen!" Attosar, Resotta backwards? Thats not suspicious at all. But its not a bad idea. Think of how happy someone would be if they found out Attosar is Resotta backwards. They'd be like "Oh, hot damn, Attosar is Resotta backwards! I don't know whats going down, but its going down TONIGHT." See? Thats what this server needs.

-------------------------------------

So, that is pretty much my idea for a little story on Virgo Gamin'. I hope you consider it! Especially the EXAMPLE. Won't hold it against you. BUT.

If you DO decide to go with this, I want me an EXECUTIVE POSITON. kthxbai

Yours Truthfully
Truthly
Truly,

Valentino_Vaulkan
Back to top Go down

Storyline Suggestion
Page 1 of 1